Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, August 26, 2024

Might look forming but it's good stuff


The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a lot.

Pahoran: president

Moroni: chief captain

Moroni was leading his army in a battle and they were getting destroyed and Pahoran wasn't helping by sending food and more soldiers. So Moroni was angry and sent a letter to Pahoran saying how bad of a person he was. 

Pahoran's city actually got raided or sum so he couldn't actually help Moroni, even though he wanted to. Pahoran wrote this to Moroni:

v.9 "And now, in your epistle (letter) you have censured me, but it mattereth not; I am not angry, but do rejoice in the greatness of your heart. I, Pahoran, do not seek for power, save only to retain my judgment-seat that I may preserve the rights and the liberty of my people. My soul standeth fast in that liberty in the which God hath made us free"

Moroni was wrong, but Pahoran didn't argue with him. Something really hard is knowing that what someone did is wrong and then not letting it ruin/change relationships or trust. Lowkey super hard to do, but it's what we have to try to do. 

- We found a mural of LeBron James
- We are currently in Cuenca, España. I will throw some pics abajo. The OG city of Cuenca was built on a lil hill/ledge thing and it is sick.





Love, Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...