Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, August 19, 2024

Clay Court

Yo yo! 

Pictures: 
1. Today was super fun. I played tennis for the first time on a clay court! I felt like Carlos. Playing on clay is pretty similar but you can see where the call marks on the clay and I think if you are really cracked you can get some crazier spin. Elder Romrell pulled up too, I love that man.

2. This was after a miracle lesson during an exchange. His name is Douglas and he is from Guatemala. Earlier that day I logged into the Facebook account of one of the elders in that area (San Sebastian de los Reyes) and published some announcement's for a soccer activity their ward does every week. Douglas pulled up at like 7pm and played until 10pm and everyone in the ward was loving him, after we taught him with a recent convert named Richard and it was very spiritual, Douglas said many times that he had been looking for ways to have peace and joy but not finding it and he thinks now that Jesus and his church is the way to do it, he is right!
3. During the same intercambio (exchange) he drove to El Molar and it was really prety.
4. My mom is the best so she sent me a letter
5. Elder Romrell got me right
6. Madrid

7. A good lesson we had with a lady from Gabon, Africa and members from Nigeria and Cameroon helped out, they are super awesome.
During the exchange I played soccer in my church shoes and I got massive blisters on my feet, the next few days until now I have been duct taping them.

I am in Moroni 6 and will finish the LDM this week in Spanish!

We had a great lesson with a recent convert (someone who has recently gotten baptized) on Sunday with a family of members of the church from Columbia. We ate absolutely delicious grub and then shared a message about the Sacrifice of Jesus and the Sacrament and the spirit was totally there, I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and also that we have the chance to 100% focus on Him every Sunday in church, the sacrament needs to be a reverent time, do what you can to make it more reverent this Sunday! And if you haven't gone before, go, it's the best!

Elder Ditto  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...