Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, July 1, 2024

Dios te Bendiga

This is gonna be a good email for all you folks reading this, mom lol. 

A year in the mission gives someone much experience and knowledge. Which is lit, but it can also be hard to be humble and change your ways. But more importantly, remembering who is really the most experienced, and the jefe (boss) who is Heavenly Father. Even though I feel at times like I know how to do things as a missionary, I need to remember that this is God's work! It's interesante. I read this scripture two days ago and it's a little extreme for my case but it is fire:

Helaman 4:13,15 "And because of this their great wickedness, and their boastings in their own strengththey were left in their own strengththerefore they did not prosper, but were afflicted and smitten, and driven before the Lamanites, until they had lost possession of almost all their lands."
"And it came to pass that they did repent, and inasmuch as they did repent they did begin to prosper."

Aight so I really tried to apply this truth this week and it def helped me be happier and see more milagros (miracles). The Book of Mormon is true once again!
1

Cool Events:
The Posterity


1. Zone Conference *combined Madrid East and West Zones. Èlder Nelsons' entire "posterity" was there, it was lit to see my boys Miranda and Hill.

2. Intercambio w/ Èlder Nielsen in torrejòn. We scheduled a "miracle lesson" after English class (we just had faith that someone from English clase was gonna want to escuchar un mensaje sobre Jesucristo) no new ppl came to English class 🤐🤓😳 rip. Then right before we skedaddled a dood named Frank pulled up randomly and we taught him 🤲 Dios te bendiga
Fire burgers!
3. After that day (intercambio day) we went to this fiiire hambuger place called El Gallego. It was riquiiisimo fr.

4. Elder Romrell and I prayed to find a Peruvian Family. God answered our prayers of course as we were able to meet up with Patywack Carlitos and fam again and Carlos pulled up to church 😤👐🙏🙏🙏 I love church.
I finished the New Testament!!
5. I finished Saints v.1 and the New Testament. I am grateful for all the Saints back in the day. 

It looks like the shenanigans in the US are cool, have a good week, and read the scriptures pls 😗

Love, 
Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...