Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, July 8, 2024

Triple Threat

Happy 4th of July folks! Looks like everyone had fun, we did too. Cooked up some burgers in the church parking lot after an exchange.




We had 3 exchanges last week! So many, and kind of hard to work effectively in our area, just cuz I wasn't with my comp too much. It's hard to stay focused and plan everything out but I did enjoy the exchanges a lot. 

Here are some things I learned:

1st Elder Christiansen: he is very willing to receive advice and he is a humble guy, also that comp studies are important. I'm gonna have to try to do comp studies with my future wife.

2nd  Elder Bernard: show your personality! Spanish is tough for him and he is working on it a lot, even though he can't fully express himself in Spanish words, everyone we talked to that day knew exactly what type of guy he is...funny and happy. I am trying to show my love in my body language.

3rd Elder Buchanan: go with the flow. We cut a menos activo member's hair, it was fun. They work right in the center of Madrid, SO MANY PEOPLE!


Muchas cosas. This morning we had some time to watch a "The District" video about finding thru members of the church. It was so fire. Those misioneros in the videos are goats. I love meeting, serving, teaching, and working together with the members in Spain, they are so faithful and courageous. If you are a member of the church and are reading this, Send me ideas for how I can love the members more. Good stuff! God has a great work and I want to be a part of it ðŸ™‹‍♂️

Love, 
Elder Ditto

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I know you are a great missionary love your letters. May the Lord bless you in this great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...