Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, June 24, 2024

Walking about, seeking whom he may devour

From what i can remember:



- Sábado







The ward did a fire primary activity. "Missionary for a day" Elder Romrell and I helped with the "MTC" portion. It was cool for me to think that I am an example for the youf.

- Domingo
We had many great lessons on Sunday. Includong a lady from Gabón, Africa (shout out to Elder Rencher for going back out on the mission) and I studied about temptations. Here's a fire scripture, 1 Peter 5:8 "be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" -kanye. I think my memory has gotten better, I recently have been memorizing and remembering things easily lol.



- hoy: today we played sports for combined Zone Pday, it was so fun. The mission rented out a turf soccer feild in the center of Madrid from noon-4. It was a scorching hot day, my bod is sun burnt fr but I loved playing fútbol with the misionaries. I still love fútbol fr. Got to see Élderes Miranda, Hill, Nelson. 3 of my ñast comps
Love, 

Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...