Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Haircut

Hi friends, I'm here with my partner Elder Roddy at a hair salon near our house, I'm very excited about this haircut, I've been doing my own haircuts for about 6 months. I can do it well, but when I do it only for so long I need a factory reset.  


 



We received news of transfers this week, I am going to stay in Torrej贸n de Ardoz and Elder Roddy is going to the Canary 馃尨馃ゥ Islands and Elder Romrell will be my companion, litty.  
 


He made two exchanges this week. In first with Elder Ostler in downtown Madrid, I learned many good things. I really enjoyed this exchange. And then an exchange with Elder Madsen in Torrej贸n, we had some good lessons and I learned a lot from him. 
 

 I hope everyone has a great week. I wrote this email in Spanish and then Google Translate translated it.


Shoutout Cooper for grating and Kade Griffiths for returning from the mission.

Love, Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...