Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, April 22, 2024

Farewell Pamp!!!

Hola Mandem!

God has called me to Torrejon, Madrid. It is going to be hip. I spent five months in Pamplona and nine months total in País Vasco/Navarra (Northeast Spain).  Northeast Spain and Madrid are super different from each other. It's going a be hype, I am excited. My comps name is Élder Roddy and he has been out for longer than me. I want to learn from him.




Our recent convert Luana spoke in church yesterday and I did too. I am thankful to Heavenly Father for the times I have been able to be a part of His Plan for other people. Especially the Glennys 💙
Familia de Gorka all doing their talents. Legit one of the dopest families ever. Left to right: preaching×2, DJ, drawing anime, playing piano, track y field, mtn biking.
This week we found a few new amigos and some of them came to church, por fin bro! I am happy to see the work in Pamplona going good and that the members are willing to work with the missionaries.

Galatians 6:7-9

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
Went fly fishing for the first time. Also first time fishing in España. Didn't catch any fish but got 2 bites and saw like 200 fish. 
What you sow (do), you will reap (receive) "in due season." If you plant corn, you grow corn. If you stop keeping covenants, you stop receiving the promised blessings. If you study the Book of Mormon you receive the promised blessings.


Adios fellas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...