Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, April 29, 2024

Torrejón de Ardoth

It's kinda loco moving cities. This past week I moved to Torrejón de Ardoz which is a municipality of Spain belonging to the Community of Madrid. Shoutout to everyone who has moved in their life, gotta be tough but also a good learning experience. 

My new companion, Élder Roddy, and me


One thing that I appreciate is the things that are the same. Like if you move with your family to Japan or something, at least you have the same family. For the missionaries...at least the gospel is the same, you know? So I just focus on the things I know how to do, like do missionary things. 

Goodbyes
Farewell
Aight yall, take advantage of the little things this week!! Tootaloo

Love, Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...