Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, January 15, 2024

The Lord's Estate

On Saturday Élder Miranda, Elder Stone, Elder Romrell, and I went to the Madrid Temple to do baptisms and confirmations. 
The lads exiting a playdate at the Lord's crib. The Madrid Temple is super beautiful. I love the granite designs that look like the walls are woven, families can be together forever!

What I liked most was that I realized the Lord's work is not just done by missionaries, not at all. The youth of the church were able to help baptize and confirm a crazy amount of people in just a few hours, and now they have these people have the chance to accept Jesus in the Spirit World.


1 Peter 3:19 "'Jesus' went and preached unto the spirits in prison;"

I love being inside of temples, the peace and joy I feel inside are like nothing else!

Döner skate. "Döner Kebab" is a very common place to eat in Europe. It's alright for sure but always comes back for revenge.



The mandem in Pamplona after getting kicked out trying to film the official "Rejoice in Him" music video.



Euro step

Hermana Eastland made jerseys for our mission. Super hype and Ill always be reppin da norf



Love, Elder Ditto

2 comments:

  1. Awesome jerseys! Exciting that you were able to go through the Temple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to get rid of the 'anonymous'. Anyway, this is the Button's=) My husband went on a mission to Michigan/Indiana in 1971-73 and also served with an Elder Romreill. Where is your Elder Romreill from?

      Delete

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...