Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Promised Land

Right now I'm in Madrid for Zone Conference. These last two weeks have been absolutely blessed. The milagros (miracles) in Pamplona are rampant and we are trying to keep up with them all.




Pulled up to San Sebastián to see Jared y Jose María my day1dawgiees

Here are a few of the miracles I have been experiencing:

  • Bjuana, ljuana, mjuana (codenames 🥷) we found by Facebook a few weeks ago and are absolutely the most genuine gente out there. God prepared them ya. Campo es blanco
My homie Ricardo, such a dog

Games with family
  • Efreddy y Frabreddy are two homies who love to play fútbol and read (the LDM 🤩) and are just down to follow our big bro Jesus. 
Life in Pamplona




 Eric got baptized! Eric went to the Rome temple and felt the spirit and knew this was the true church.

  • Daviticus was a street find 💎, we chased him down (literally 🏃‍♂️) while he was riding on his bike.  turns out he was looking for a church to join. Padre Celestial a ti te amo un montón.

Reyes magos (aka Three Kings Day)

Charity never faileth. That's cool, but like, how? Good question. I was thinking about that when I was doing some personal study and I had the impression that charity never fails, because it is a way of life. When we think about how God thinks, we can be patient because we trust Him, we can be nice because we love Him and we will be humble because we understand Him. I think that only the people that know you best (family, companions on the mish, close friends) know if you have charity. My goal in life is to keep a real genuine rock solid relationship with my family for the rest of my life, which is eternity. So Mom, Dad, Alex, Alexa, Quinn, Tyler, Hailee, Alysee, Dallin, Cooper, and Chloe. I love y'alls for reals. 
Sunday = gameday.

Read Moroni 7 & and 1 Corinthians 13 for more wisdom:

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not acharity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of aprophecy, and understand all bmysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the apoor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

aCharity bsuffereth long, and is ckind; charity denvieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Doth not behave itself aunseemlybseeketh not her own, is not easily cprovoked, thinketh no evil;

Rejoiceth not in ainiquity, but rejoiceth in the btruth;

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Charity never afaileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a aglassbdarkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth afaithbhopeccharity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.



 Who says being a missionary isn't fun?!!!!!  Young Chap is in Madrid!!!

Love, Elder Ditto

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on so many tender mercies and success in teaching! We pray for you every day. Make it a great week! love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...