Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, January 1, 2024

Book of Mormon

Four-minute Email. 



Headed out to preach the word of God on the bikes!!


The Book of Mormon is true and it can help everyone. 
For PDay we drove up to see the Gorge of Lumbier.  It reminded me so much of the PNW.  There are tons of birds and wildlife.  I got to facebook message my family while I was up there.
Gorge of Lumbier - the gorge was carved by the waters of the Irati river.
When we were driving back we saw some wild goats on the side of the road.
I love Spain! The northern part looks just like the PNW in the United States. In Pamplona, everyone wears costumes on New Year's Eve and there is a race, it is weird. We taught two Romanians this week, one of them baptized his wife in his bathtub...I think it didn't count. 

A jolly jig!!

Miranda and I had to shred the skatepark with the bikes!
Familia de Yusner en Monreal, España. They are super humble and gave us homemade bread.
English Class!  We teach a free class weekly to anyone who wants to come.  Most people are from Latin or South America.


This week on Tuesday while Elder Miranda and I were in the church, I prayed "to find a Brazilian family." Three minutes later a lady walked into the church and asked when the services were, I said,  "Sundays at 12." Elder Miranda asked her where she was from, and she said "Brazil."

Pray.
Feed my sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...