Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, November 13, 2023

Adiós San Sebastián

Caray! I'm getting transferred from my home to a city called Pamplona, it is close to my area right now and reminds me of Yakima, and I am excited!
BiLBaO exchange with élder Campbell


Some of the biggest homies (los barrahona)

This week was really good lowkey, nothing insane happened really but I liked this week. Started out with an exchange with Elder Campbell in Bilbao, Elder Campbell is my District Leader (which means he is in charge of 10 missionaries, including me) and he is super genuine, patient, and a hard worker so we had a fun time. Talked to a Paraguayan lady about mate (a South American drink) and the bible and had spirit-filled lessons. 
Four boys in an elevator
 The lads
On Thursday had FIVE MEMBER MEALS, cinco! This is a lot. and I tried to eat it all, I was so close (I even prayed to be able to finish the last plate) but sometimes you take an L and I did that night. That was the first time I couldn't eat all the food on my plate on the mission, I've lost lol. One of those foods was wild bore and sour yogurt. I said "bye" to some of my favorite members yesterday, I'll miss em fr. I'm happy about my time here in San Sebastián, I learned a lot and I hope to learn even more in Pamplona.
Real Sociedad (my team) played Benfica (my dad's team) this week
Us and the amigo Cristian posted up with the good book
One sec lemme speak my mind. When a line is clean on the dama or the skateboard and when a song is gas, it's because every part of the line was clean or because every part of the song was fire. Some lines are more fire, like "the way it stings so bad, she must bee a keeper" and sometimes times on the mission or in life are more "fun" or "successful" but to have a good life I think it is what you make of it, or what you have done. So when the days are hard here I try to remember I can choose how I react. 

2 Nefi 9:18

18 But, behold, the arighteous, the bsaints of the Holy One of Israel, they who have believed in the Holy One of Israel, they who have endured the ccrosses of the world, and despised the shame of it, they shall dinherit the ekingdom of God, which was prepared for them ffrom the foundation of the world, and their gjoy shall be full hforever.

Choose the right!
 Quinn rockin' his new kicks I gave him
Abbadia le château con los Adam in France
Love, Elder Ditto

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to hear from you. You are doing a great work. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...