Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Daddy Daycare

Yuh boi esta en la ciudad mas fomosa of the RUNNING OF THE BULLS. I, my friend, am in the promised land of Pamplona España. And I love it! I am in a trio with Elder Romrell and Elder Stone. We are in charge of two areas and two wards, so we have a lot of work to do (Elder Romrell and Elder Stone are the zone leaders and I am the district leader). 

vibiest trumpet sesh of my lÿfe



On Friday night the carbon monoxide alarm went off at 3:30 am. I woke up and remembered the Safety Zone video lol so I called the po po. 4 cops and 4 firefighters skrrted on over, asked for my ID and parent's name a few times, and then searched the apartment. Turns out the batteries were just dead. So Elder Arcos and I went back to sleep and woke up 20 minutes before our bus to Bilbao for transfers. I ZOOMED around the house packing my damp clothes into my bags and we were off. Elder Shoenrock, Nebeker,  Campbell, and I all flew from Bilbao to Madrid. Hung out with other missionaries and said bye to my pana Elder Nebeker, but he is off to bigger and better things <3. 
KENNETH 

Madrid 🤩
Slept the night with the office elders, and hung around the mission office that morning waiting for Elder Romrell and Elder Stone. Then we drove home. We got to the apartment and it was a lil dirtski, so we teamed up and cleaned it, it was lowkey a hoot. 
Posted up on the new stomping grounds
Hit up church the next day (2 wards = 6 hours) and had a lesson with a dope fam, the mom is from Spain, and the dad is from Uruguay. So I tried practicing both of those accents. 
exteberren (pueblito de Pamplona)

Élder Gomez y Élder Foerster in Carabanchek
On Monday we drove BACK to Madrid for MLC (Mission Leadership Council). I got dropped off at "daycare" with the Elderes en Carabanchel for 2.2 days. Madrid is a blessed area, we had four lessons and they were all insanely good. 
Los Oviedo 💙🤍💙
Then today we drove back to Pamplona and we did District Council in the whip, in and out of service. The drive is so epic, driving through little pueblos and ruins. 
Zhan 
Today we had three lessons. One with Isabel and her son Tomas about the restoration. The spirit was like giving me goosebumps I was aboutta shiver it was so strong. The other was with a Chinese 22-year-old man who is studying in Spain and learning English, his name is Zhan. Elder Romrell found him on his birthday, the best gift ever. Zhan is from China, he grew up being told that God doesn't exist, but Elder Romrell and Elder Gentry started helping him understand better who God is. It was the best lesson I have ever taught. Super slow English to make sure Zhan understands and ONLY saying things that are going to really help him. The way that Elder Romrell looks at Zhan and treats him, you can just see how much love he has for Zhan. So that was an eye-opener for me, that's charity. Then Zhan prayed to Heavenly Father in CHINESE. 3 Americans, and one Chinese dude, in Spain. I love this!

It's go time here in Pamplona!!

Love, Elder Ditto

1 comment:

  1. Oh this reminds me of the night with the Ditto kids when the smoke alarms went off. Dale to our rescue and everyone back to sleep. This night in Spain sounds a lot more exciting! All the best as you bring the gospel to Pamplona!!!

    ReplyDelete

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...