Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, October 30, 2023

Putchorshuldertothaweel

Cómo andás pana? 

Lacing up for the big day (I'm on Jesus' team)
Shoutsout to my day one seminary teacher, Sister Packard for having us write on pillowcases Doctrine and Covenants 115:5 like 5 years ago. I use that pillowcase every night and I finally read that verse and it is super good. 

"Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations"
KAWS (mainly for Cooper)
Shout out to a 7-year-old girl who is the daughter of a less active awesome dad and an electisima mom for being so smart. We invited them to read The Book of Mormon Stories (best resource on the mission) and she can tell you who every person in the Book of Mormon is and if they were good or bad. I'm telling you this family is straight from HEAVEN. We taught the Plan of Salvation to them and the investigator's mom said she believes it and then they all came to church and we are meeting on Saturday with them and their sobrina😇. I dream about these things


Littest day of my life


On Saturday I played futbol on a turf field in Trintxerpe with 10 young guns who are all cracked. I only scored on myself once and two days later I'm only a little sore lol🇪🇸. Missionary bod is sad. 
Free food
I was talking on the phone with a reference from Facebook and she didn't believe that I was from the United States 😛 She thought I was either from Saudi Arabia or Brazil, so idrk if it is a compliment, but at least I have some sort of accent. I think it means I need to clean up my pronunciation??
The bogg of Mormon will help you
CutsbyChad - super fun because Elder Chad Romrell is from Corvallis and knows my grandma and grandpa
Sometimes it is hard to wake up in the morning and face the world but there's truly nothing else I would rather be doing right now. I'm just trying to make my big bro proud. VIVEJESUS🤍!

Love, 
Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...