Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Friday, July 7, 2023

I've never been to Madrid


Quinn

1. I'm grateful for Facetime, so I can see my guapo nephew Quinn

Got to see some fireworks on the 4th of July!

2. I'm grateful for this Bluetooth keyboard my mom got me, it makes typing so much better

Dibujo de Jesus
3. I'm grateful for the MTC, I have learned and felt so much that will help me throughout life.
Provo Temple


4. And I'm grateful for the planes because I'm going to Spain in 6 DAYS. VAMOS
Momma Balser came in clutch again
Quote of the week from my dear friend Aubrey, "I feel like Ronaldo but I've never been to Madrid" - Drake

Ronaldo is a soccer player, for those of you who don't know, and at the time Drake wrote this song, he played for Real Madrid. But why do I feel like Ronaldo? Well, it's because I've never been to Madrid! I've never even been out of the United States of America. (4th of July was awesome, got some dope pics.) And I know I'm gonna get some crazy culture shock when I get to Spain. 

I got my flight plans today and I leave on the 13th at 3am. I'm super excited!
Left to Right (Smith, balser, Hogge, Hammond, yo)
Also, it's SYL (speak your language) this week. Which means only Spanish 24/7 for a week. Hard but good. 
Missionary activities
I am so grateful for the things I have learned here. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure there are about 2,000 missionaries here right now, all from different parts of the world, but all with the exact same purpose. To learn more about the gospel and learn how to teach the gospel well. There's something so amazing about the MTC that I am 100% going to miss. But QUIERO ESPAÑA. By reading the Book Of Mormon and praying for confirmations of its truthfulness, I have come to know for a fact that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and it contains answers to questions of the heart. I know this because I have studied it with the purpose of answering a question I have. 
Tried to sell this dope vase
Chistoso

I know that the Book of Mormon can provide you with hope, joy, and guidance! It's a miracle! And God still works miracles!

Love, Elder Ditto

3 comments:

  1. Six days! Yay! 3 a.m. not yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nathan. You are killing it. Seriously. Thank you for your example. I felt the Holy Ghost as I read your words regarding YW truth of the Book of Mormon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was from your Daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...