Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Friday, June 30, 2023

CAMBIAR (to change)

This week was probably unforgettable, but por que? Well it's because the living apostles and prophet were at the MTC for most of the week! We saw everyone at least once except for the prophet, it's chill tho he is a very busy guy. 

Just chattin' with Elder Christofferson

It was beyond cool to talk to Elder Christofferson, Suares, and Gong. Estoy muy agradecido por profetas hoy. I'm really grateful we have prophets today because they provide the guidance we need in todays world! If you have questions about prophets or what that means email me and I'll respond.  

Bye bye hackisack


"Change is good" - A classic quote from my momma

Thanks for the yummy Chick-fil-A!
Ive never liked change. Changing plans, changing classes, changing the laundry... i say this because one thing I've been worried about a little (or a lot idk) is I didn't want to come back from my mission changed. "weird" or different. You know what i mean, in 2 years I still wanna get lit wit da lads. BUT. My perspectiva on this has changed. We had a super good devotional from Elder Olsen about how if my mission isn't fun, I'm not doing it right and also how if I don't come back different in 2 years than my mission was pointless. Which is facts. I need to come back an evolved versión of myself. A better Nathan! So sorry Alex and Tyler for clowning you guys when you got back from your missions when you were weird, cuz I guess I'm gonna be like that too. And you too Cooper, you will be weird también. 






I'm getting excited about emails I send myself, it's sad. So pls send me an email so my hype can be for good reason. Shoutout mom for sending me that book. I love you.
Elder Rencher and me
Cool dude I met at the temple.

Abby Road
My homie Elder Rencher pulled up this week. I lost Elder Balser's hackysack (then got it back), told Elder Christofferson I am serving in España, Elder Balsers mom sent us Chik fil A (I love you Momma Balser), met a dope dude at the temple for China and LA who is a "traveler" and he gave me his business card lol, Abby Road (for you Grannie!), muy guapo aye? 

Love, 

Elder Ditto

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Abby Road shout out! I love you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elder Ditto, just want to let you know, I am so proud of you and so glad you are in Spain. May the Lord bless you continually and watch over you and your companions. You are doing a wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

  3. From your grandma, Ditto

    ReplyDelete

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...