Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, July 29, 2024

Rollercoaster

Luke 6

32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? For sinners also love those that love them.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Sheesh, that hits. Lowkey a week with some ups and downs for sure. Some cool things were that we had a lit activity for our ward, a talent show, and like 50 members pulled up! I sang my song, Rhodes, I lowkey forgot like half of the words lol, kinda a good sign that I haven't been thinking about that stuff too much. 


Elder Romrell (my old comp) left to do bigger and better things so I got a new companion, Elder Thacker. He is from Heber, Utah, and is really nice, has good Spanish, and is a good teacher. WE are gonna have a blast. I got a haircut today, one of those classic Mexican homie cuts. Some triste things. One of the Recent Converts is having some troubles right now, just the way she goes, so if you wanna pray for my boy that would be awesome. 


Shoutout to Cooper for getting his mission call soon, my guesses would be Copenhagen or Nashville. I am proud of you bro! I hope you read this lol.


Here are some pictures of things in Madrid. Have a good week a todos.

Pday Hike



Recording studio with my new friend



Love, Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...