Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, August 5, 2024

Good Day Sire

I found an absolute sanctified banger this week:

Where can I Turn for Peace by Alex Coffey and Mitch Davis



3 Nephi 26:13, "...the Lord truly did teach the people, for the space of three days; and after that he did show himself unto them oft, and did break the bread oft, and bless it, and give it unto them." 

Ayo, did you know that?? After Jesus first visited the Nephites and instituted the Sacrament, he often pulled up to their church services to bless and pass the sacrament. Jesus for sure had some other important things to do but he made time to visit the ancient American continent for sacrament meeting. Go to church!
New companion, New Transfer

Flash back to the couple of hours I spent in the Dalles, TX airport on my way to Spain.  Excited for Cooper!!


Big shoutout to Cooper for receiving his mission call to Lubbock, Texas. I knew a little of the Texas anthem, "lone star ..." but I totally forgot it. You are gonna learn so much and help so many people Elder Ditto! He is gonna start December 23 so we won't see each other in person for a little less than 4 years. 

Someone wise once told me that what you do on pday is what your life is gonna look like after the mission. Today has been a very good pday hasta ahora. We planned the day, exercised, ate, cleaned, got ready for the day. I don't want to be a bum when I get back from my mission. 



This week we talked to a lot of Africans, I love Africans. - Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...