Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, February 26, 2024

I saw D Todd and bought a fancy spoon

This week was epically hype, to be honest.

1. Élder D Todd Christofferson llegared in Madrid for a lil confy (conference) so all the missionaries in España got to congregate for the event. I saw a heap of people. 
Hermana Bauer y Hermana Trejo (de San Sebastián!)
Maryori, Luana, y Élder Miranda after their first baptisms in the temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also saw Brooke Bauer which was loquito. Luana and Maryori (recent converts) did baptisms in the temple for the first time EVER and they loved it, we couldn't go in with them :( but it's chill cuz we got a pic with Élder Miranda my kp. Two insights from Élder Christofferson:


    |_|  [\|  ( )   D Todd addressed the importance of the Book of Mormon, he said that if an "amigo" or someone investigating the church doesn't want to read the Book of Mormon then we also do not want them to be baptized because God needs members who are converted and have strong testimonies! 

   | ) ( ) $    D Todd did not say this but I did think it and I'm pretty sure it was inspired by the Holy Spirit. Imagine two batteries -- One with a full charge and one almost empty. Faith is when we are almost empty spiritually battery wise and we remain faithful by remembering when we were fully charged. Idk how I never thought of that before but I think it's gonna help me explain faith!



Posterity Pic. Élder Nelson, Élder Ditto, Élder Hill



I love España and I love my companions and other missionaries, wherever they are serving. I had this lowkey w (win) moment during zone conference and I was being taught by a missionary I do not really know. I could tell how much he loved the gospel and I legit had a second of like "yo, this dude is awesome!" It was weird but not really even, it was just cool. So if you are a missionary, or have been, or will be, or answer your friend's Qs about John Smith, or are a good example. Somehow, I love and respect you even though maybe I don't know you super well. 
Roger (recent convert) and I big time protected against all evil.

San Sebastián



I really want to improve my Spanish. I'm thinking about using the Spanish accent "lisp" ifykyk yk? It's kind OP. But I'm bot tryna get hated on, so I will just learn all accents 🧘‍♂️ 

Dogwood trees are starting to blossom 
Future family heirloom
Also today we are in San Sebastián for intercambios (exchanges) and I bought a thimble and a little spoon. I'm a changed man already. They are both lit tho.

Love, Elder Ditto

1 comment:

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...