Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, December 11, 2023

ROMRELL WAKE UP!

Which one of Jesus' creations is His favorite?

I'm sure he loves them all, He handcrafted them, but I'm pretty sure it's Northern Spain. San Sebastián and Pamplona are def up there on His top 10 lugares.
A Pamplona classic

Élder Miranda and I get to enjoy the beautiful countryside and city aquí en Pamplona, every day on bikes. You can catch us on the trails, highways, bridges, stairs, sidewalks, and pump tracks. We bought a new intertube to fix the other normal bike and some reflective doo hickeys so we don't get run over by a coche. It can get a little bit tiring biking around but I actually love it a lot. We know how to get around Pamplona like natives. On Saturday we were headed back to the church and saw a pump track, we went over there and Aritz (a 17-year-old member) was there! So we did some laps with him.

ZORIONAK basque boi

This week Élder Miranda and I set the goal to "find" (teach and schedule another lesson with) 10 people. Which is a lot and definitely was going to require at least 10 miracles from God. We found 6, which isn't 10, but it's the most I have been able to "find" on my mission so far.  We prayed A LOT every day we saw miracles, we talked to a lot of people, called a LOT of people, asked for a lot of references, and such. 
We taught the Plan of Salvación using Legos!
If I learned 2 cositas this week it is:

1. Trust God
2. Bike more
 Elder Romrell slumped, Elder Stone wit dooey, Miranda vandalized Romrell, Me

Love yall! Remember to light the world today!

Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...