Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, August 14, 2023

GROOVIN'

Mosiah 4:27, "And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order."
bobadillas LEGENDZ

my digz


Work hard play hard yo. I feel like I'm getting in the groove. The lingo isn't prime yet, but it gets better every day. Also, two people from Spain said my Spanish was good. That's what I call a WIN! 
PAYS VASCO



There is a festival all this week. It's called "Semana Grande," very unique lol. But it basically means just lots of concerts, fireworks, y drunk homies! It's sick tho there's a way dope culture here.
los Oviedo, teaching about testimony


Èlder Nelson and I are working hard, we have been seeing some good success and are hoping for some fire weeks ahead of us, finding those people who God has been preparing for the gospel, then that's when we fly in and serve them up the good word.


 👨‍🍳 Also, I learned this week that I really can't cook, I have no clue how to cook anything besides breakfast lol. Mad respect to all the chefs out there.


This morning Nelson and I locked ourselves out of the piso, bad news, so we called up a locksmith and bought groceries in the meantime. Then the locksmith came (just a normal guy with a fanny pack and a son, and told us not to look while he just slid a laminated card in between the door and the wall and kicked the door open. Bruh charged us 110 euros. We got scammed so hard. So dumb of us, I will never hire a locksmith ever again. Anyways...

un Barco (went to the island today)

Real Sociedad flag y flag de playa de Concha


At the island on pday

Enjoy the week and study the scriptures with a question in mind this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...