Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, August 7, 2023

A week of milagros

God works Miracles: here are two from this week!



♧NESTOR. (homie from Senegal and speaks mainly French). We got to his apartment complex and rang the doorbell for his room but he didn't answer. A few seconds later we heard someone walking so we waited, and when the door opened. IT WAS NESTOR. Out of every person in that complex, and out of all the times he could be leaving his house, it was literally at the exact same time as us. bruhhhh. He was starstruck haha. He opens the door and it's us! we got him. We talked to him for a little and gave him a French Book of Mormon

♤ROSA. We were walking home around 9:45pm and we saw a lady and both instinctively started speed walking. We ended up teaching her right there! She shared a super powerful testimony about how she knows she will see her son again who passed away from cancer. The spirit was so strong. We have another lesson with her tomorrow. I love God because of the miracles he does.

This week:

- Exchanges with Élder Lesue in Pamplona. 


- Did a kickflip (not my cleanest one lol) for my boy Diego and we got his number!


-Exchanges with Élder Nebeker in SanSe. Since Elder Neb is serving in another area I was in charge that day. It was challenging but actually way fun and I learned a lot.
Dinner with this wonderful family - Kenneth y fam (la comida fuego)


- In Spanish, during a lesson, I accidentally asked two maybe homosexual homies if they were best friends forever lol.
English class


- Taught slang words in English class. Words such as Dope, rizz y bussin. Their homework was to send in sentences with these vocab words haha.
At the church trying to type up a program for the baptism.  We didn't have the key to open up the computers so we had to get creative.

Baptism of Juni


- Baptism of Juni!!!! So special. Watching the conversion process of someone is a privilege. Élder Nelson and I learned how the whole church worked on the day of the baptism. Planning a baptism service is so stressful. We were running around like madmen and I ended up giving a little 5 mins talk off the dome. 


Throughout the week I always have super sick ideas for emails and then Monday comes and I forget them all. But this week I started writing down one or two miracles that I saw that day. And I have been able to find something every day! They are small (like guessing someone's room number) and they are big (like talking to Rosa!), most importantly, they are every day. This week, I challenge all of you to look for God's hand in your life, every day. For me, this has helped me be more grateful.

Lastly, went on a dope hike for our pday to Monte ulia. 
Hike to Monte ulia




Send me emails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...