Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Friday, June 16, 2023

Holy Spirit and Travis Scott

"I get those goosebumps every time yuh.  It ease my mind, it makes me smile cuz it helps me choose the right." -Travis Scott









This week was super duper bien. You know that feeling that makes your soul feel alright? 0i know Travis and I know that feeling. I believe that this feeling that leads us and guides us to do the right thing is the Holy Spirit. And if there's one thing that I have learned about the MTC this week is that the Holy Spirit is abundant here. It's the reason I have been able to learn so much in a short amount of time, and it's the way I'm gonna learn Español in 4.5 weeks (hopefully). 

The funniest thing that happened this week was one of my comps Elder Balser found a bouncy ball in a bush. It's so lit. Idk what that one game is called where you bounce the ball once then the other guy bounces it twice then 3,4,5... we played it after class one night and a bunch of elders pulled up to see wagwan. 


A VISA is needed to get into Spain. Last week I didn't have it. But guess what. I got it!! Well, at least I got an appointment with the Spain consulate. Suiiii, which means I should be able to fly to Madrid in 4.5 weeks. Several other Elders also got their VISAs but some didn't. You never know.
I played Hackeysack with a HiChew!

Shoutout George for graduating Hight School. Shoutout Alex for sending me a text this week. Shoutout kellyboi for starting his mission on the 19th! Love yall. Send me pictures plz.

Spanish word of the week: payasos. Clown. Elder Balser is getting better at Spanish and this is his favorite word right now lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...