Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Friday, June 2, 2023

Es crazy

First missionary email yo. sick.


I got set apart as a missionary on Sunday night and all of my family was able to be there. 
My dad is in the stake presidency so he was able to set me apart since President Hendricks was out-of-town.

Putting on my tag for the first time!
Chloe and me

Coop and me
Mom and me

Alex, Alexa and me

Tyler, Hailee, and me

Alysee, Dallin and me

Ami, Poppi, and me


Right before I went to Ethan's crib to hop in his pool 🙏, as I can't swim for dos anos. Getting set apart was really awesome, my dad and brothers all were in the circle. I'm so grateful for the priesthood and the comfort and peace it can bring. I was pretty nervous to start my full-time mission but once I was set apart I felt prepared instead of nervous. Kind of like a cross-country meet, before the race starts I get super nervous but once the gun goes off and you start the race there's nothing you can do except start running as fast as you can! So that's kinda what I'm doing if that makes any sense.

Home MTC companionship study while having breakfast.

On Tuesday Coopy and I went to Chester to monopatin (skateboard) cuz I had a break in between classes. We pulled up to the parking lot and there were a few kids in shiestys (ski masks) just chilling in their ultra-nice car. I was gonna say wuddup but I was too scared haha. We skated for like 40 mins and when we pulled out of the parking lot we saw their car pulled over across the street with like 7 undercover cop cars around it. We locked eyes with one of the kids as we drove by and he looked so sad. So sad. I wish I had said "hi" to them just cuz maybe I could've been inspired to say something they needed, but maybe that's just my new missionary brain idk. Next time ill say hi. Hang out with good friends.
 
I got to talk to Elder Ditto (my cousin, Addison) on his Pday!  First time with us both being missionaries.

I’ve already learned so much since starting the MTC (missionary training center) on Monday. I am grateful for this time I have to learn more about God and His son. If you have any questions email me!! My district (kinda like my group I have classes with) is so awesome and my companion is the coolest. 
Elder Maile, my companion from Australia


His name is Elder Maile. He’s from Australia and is Tongan Fijian and Samoan. He is a great example to me of what it means to be a servant of the Lord. Love that guy.  
Jessica Ridd and I


Oh ya, Jessica Ridd and I are somehow in the same district which is literally insane. I did the math and I think there’s a 3% chance we could be in the same district but that could be totally wrong but basically, that’s so hype and we had to prank the district somehow so I went to her house on Wednesday to do classes and it was fun. 
My District


Also, I know Hermana Nelson from BYU so that’s super cool too. Anyways. Congrats to Gavin and Hadley on getting married today, wish I coulda pulled up. Also, I heard metro boomin dropped some heaters so I’m a little sad I won’t be able to peep those. 
My cousins are in town and I got to help Sawyer with family scripture study.

Lots of packing going on this week!

Got my international driver's license so hopefully, I'll get to drive in Spain!


Have a great week y’all. 
Quick trampoline shesh in my five-minute break at Home MTC




Espanol word of the week: abandonando, abandoning. I thought it sounded cool and funny.

Love, Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...