Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, March 18, 2024

March Madness

I'm staying in Pamplona! 4th transfer here and we are all excited to keep working, none of the six missionaries here are leaving. Our district is getting Hermana misioneras in San Sebastián, which is a big WIN for the district. My day one boy, Élder Smith and I are parting ways for the first time in both of our missions which is actually wild. We have served in the same district for 9 months (almost). And he is gonna love it on the Canary Islands 🏐🌴🥥 Élder Miranda is going to train a new missionary in Madrid!

 Lil Fotita

Cumpleaños Feliz
I am 20 years old! So are Élder Cox y Élder Kemp! My cumple was super good, a normal missionary day but two Elders from Logroño had an exchange here so they celebrated with us as well as Betzabeth, Maryori, y Luana. My actual 2nd family fr (for real) The Peruvian version. 
New comp (Élder Eduardo)

Hornada (from Ecuardo, so good!)
A member named Eduardo got called as a ward missionary last week, he is a classic Spaniard grandfather and super awesome. For fun we did a compañionship study with him, that day he invited us to eat with him, then later he helped us in a lesson. I saw Élder Eduardo three times in one day jaja. Mucho. After Eduardo was like, "Hey, I'm done for the day haha" agreed. We are gonna buy him a name tag today. 


Miracle caught on camera

Milagro time: about the Holy Ghost

Two weeks ago during an exchange Élder Hill y Élder Smith had a lesson with an amiga in her house. We have half of her address so I told Elder Hill during daily planning that we were going to visit her and that he would need to use the Holy Ghost to remember, or guess. I don't even know if he knew which floor and room she lived in. So we got there and he thought about it for like 5 minutes then pressed 3D and boom...it was her! 1st try! She came out and we were able to talk to her for a few minutes pray with her, and set up a lesson. It's been a while since I physically went to an amigos house without a lesson plan, so that was a nice time for me to remember to be more bold and active.
Redbull Rampage

The weather is so prime right now, Mangas cortas, short sleeves baby. Been zooming around the ciudad on the biciletas, and eating yummy grub también. Trying to make District Councils more spiritual and helpful and bring more people to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I hope everyone prays for a miracle this week and can remember it when times get hard. Love y'all!
Tony Kroos signed mi pelota de fútbol (Real madrid played vs Osanuna (in Pamplona)
Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...