Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Elder Nathan Ditto Email Address: nathan.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, October 2, 2023

Élder Ditto (feat. young chap)

Rap this to the Instrumental of "Never That Bad" on the church's music app for full effect.


Click here to listen to the instrumental version while rapping at the beat times listed below:

0:10
Woke up late last lunes, made for one Loco día
Élder Nelson and I buying tickets, no policia
Hopping on busses, just tryna arrive in Santoña
Had an exchange the next day, so I'm toting my maleta

0:19
We stopped at a bar, met the Legend Antonio
Started the 5k, we running like super fast
Really beautiful day, at the faro de Caballo
Snapped a few flicks, I'll drop em in the link down below

0:29
El martes I took on Bilbao with el Élder Smith
We were MTC comps so I knew we would get so lit
Trying peach the good word but the streets lowkey desolate 
Then Lord sent us electos so we taught them what heaven is

0:39
Got transfer news and I'm staying in Sanse!
My new comps a native, so I'm praying for Donny (don de lenguas lol)
Im loving the Savior, and I hope to heed His callings
Have a good week and say "I love you" to your mommy 

Idk man it's been a minute since I hit the stu with Jackie D and RBR


Other things:

I had the opportunity to baptize Claudia on Sunday. Not once or twice. FIVE times. The water was so low, like mid-thigh, and I'm short g. So that was interesting. But that's not the important part. The important part is that Claudia has chosen to be more like her Savior and I'm never gonna forget that day. For two reasons lol. She's getting confirmed next week so I'll add pics then
Check out the France flag!!!  We have one family in our ward that lives in France but attends our ward in Spain because it is so much closer to their home.  



The Adam's family

We went to France. Got the thumbs up from President and had a fire lesson with the legends the Adam's. I said "Bon Appétit" in France so that's Liiiit
I went on exchanges with Elder Smith this week!!  We served together in the MTC so it was so fun to see each other.  He is such a great missionary and truly loves the Spaniards!  We were in the town of Barakaldo which is a suberb of Bilboa.



President Nelson spoke with absolute power and truth in his talk during conference. 

Think Celestial! 

I was thinking that if I am always thinking celestial then so many problems would become non-problems, and that my faith would absolutely skyrocket. I will follow the prophet and always try to remember to think celestial and to remember the atonement when I fall short. I feel like I have had a strong testimony of prophets for a while, with visiting Liberty Jail where Joseph Smith ended his mortal life for Jesucristo and the Book of Mormon. And then it was strengthened more when Come Follow Me started just before Covid and nobody could go to church, but of course God spoke through His prophet and we were prepared. And on the mission, I testify of the prophet almost every single day (hopefully every day) and this General Conference just hit absolutely different. And it is because I finally know, like KNOW that God called President Russell M. Nelson as His prophet, to be his messenger. So that's what I mean when I say that I know we have a living prophet on the Earth today, and I'm gonna follow him.

I love Jesus, He's so cool and at the end of the day, He just wants us to feel real happiness. 
We got to go on a hike today with some of our friends.  Hiking here feels a lot like it does in Oregon and Washington.



We saw this crazy "rock climbing" when we were hiking today.


Send me an email, I'm gonna miss Americans as my comps gonna be a native!


I finally bought something cool!!  This scarf!!


Love, Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might look forming but it's good stuff

Alma 59-61  The last time I read these chapters I didn't learn much but President Eastland did a personal study with us and I learned a ...